CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pricing

Here is the brake down for pricing...


For Sheet cakes..... 1/4 sheet cake $15.00

1/2 sheet cake $25.00

Full sheet cake $45.00

There is an additional charge for any type of 2D or 3D cake stacked on top of a sheet cake.

For 2D, 3D and tiered cakes

Buttercream, Whipped Icing and Whipped Cream

$2.00 per serving which includes flavor filling and cake flavor

Fondant and Gum Paste

$3.00 per serving which includes flavor filling and cake flavor



Depending on complexity of a custom 3D cake prices my vary.

1 comment:

  1. I am giving my sister a baby shower on September 12 and was on Flickr and found this cake www.flickr.com/photos/sugary-goodness/3341000540.

    I know there are a lot of variables that go into costs, but I was wondering what is an "estimate range" of a cake such as this.

    Thanks,

    Jennifer

    jnrprk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete